Subject: British LesBiGay Resources via WWW
From: FREELORN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 20:15:29 -0500 (EST)
Newsgroups: soc.support.youth.gay-lesbian-bi

I'm trying to set up some Resource pages for L/G/B people which 
includes details of youth groups, safer sex, advice/help lines, 
coming out stories and a shops/pubs/clubs guide. At the moment it is 
restricted to the West Midlands but I'm slowly trying to expand it.
It is accessible at http://phymat.bham.ac.uk/LGB/ and any articles 
for submission can be set to [email-masked] (specify how 
anonymous you want the article to be). I do reserve the write to edit 
the articles for length and unsuitability.
I'm really looking for British contributors or contributors that know 
the British scene. If you have any questions about submitting then do 
contact either [email-masked] or my email address.
Ta
Rob

--
o To submit articles, post to the newsgroup or mail to <[email-masked]> o
o To contact the moderators, mail to <[email-masked]>           o
o On the WWW: http://www.willamette.edu/~jpatters/infogayyouth.html         o