Subject: SANDRO PENNA FOUNDATION OF TURIN (ITALY)
From: [email-masked] (scala)

The "Sandro Penna Foundation" is a non-profit :-( fundation supporting
the study of Homosexual culture. Sandro Penna was a poet who lived during
the beginning of this century. He wrote wonderfull short love poems 
describing the strong affection between two men and for the mankind. Even
if his poems were very important, he was totally ignored by the "official"
culture (nothing new, you know..). The best collection of his poems is called
" A strange joy of living"(?).

Since Feb. '90 the Foundation get a place from the City of Turin where to
keep his collection. During this Pride we organized several debats, the most
important were with Gianni Vattimo (does anybody know him?..), one of the most
important european ( gay) Philisophes about the "culture of the diferrences". We
also have a collection of posters of international events, that we showed in an
hexibition during last year Pride. Anything (books, posters, booklets, etc.) 
that you want will remain as a memory of the movement is welcome.

If anyone is going to come in Italy, is WERY WELCOME if comes to visit us. 
The Foundation phone number is:

(from inside Italy) -011-43.64.749

Marco Scala.  
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  These opinions are only mine and doesn't reflect those of the Company.     |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marco Scala
c/o Informagay

via S.Chiara,1
10100 TORINO - ITALY

phone 011-43.64.749