Subject: Info you requested
From: Marc Gunning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1991 12:26 EDT

State University of New York at Stony Brook
                       Stony Brook, NY 11790-0651

                                            Marc Gunning
                                            Dewey College Hall Director
                                            Campus Residences
                                            11-Apr-1991 12:21pm EDT
FROM:  MGUNNING
TO:    Ron Buckmire                         ( [email-masked] )

SUBJECT: Info you requested                                           

Ron, I don't have the names of colleges and univerisities which participated 
online yet.  If I have time, I'll try to type up the list, but I can't promise 
I'll be able to do so - I really put my work and personal life on hold for a 
while and I need to catch up on things.

The directive that excludes lesbian, gay and bisexual people is #1332.14.  It 
first came into being in 1942 (I think) but was never really enforced very much 
until 1981, when it really became an issue.

One of the PERSEREC reports about this issue was called "Nonconforming Sexual 
Orientations and Military Suitability."  It's file number is PERS-TN-89-002.  
I'll try to get the name and number of the other report out of my files.

Take care,
Marc