Subject: Executive order compilation
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 01:07:32 -0400

To date (February 21, 1996), the Executive Orders have been issued in:

COLORADO           (Executive Order 90-13-98 (1990)
LOUISIANA             (Executive Order No. Ewe 92-7 (2/17/92)
MARYLAND            (Executive Order 01.01.1993.16 (6/25/93)
NEW MEXICO        (Executive Order 85-15 (4/1/85)
NEW YORK            (Executive Order 28 (11/18/83)
OHIO                       (Executive Order 83-64 (12/30/83)
PENNSYLVANIA   (Executive Order 1988-1 (1/20/88)
WASHINGTON      (Executive Order 85-09 (12/24/85) 

Illinois has a Civil Service Rule covering public employment, and
Connecticut, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, Rhode Island,
Vermont and Wisconsin all have statutory protections for all residents based
on sexual orientation.

 In addition, California has a section in the Labor Code for public and
private employment, as well as public accomodations, 

 And Michigan has something covering health care fasilities only;  See:  Ch.
333, Art. 17, Sections 20201 & 21761 and Chapter 331, Section 306. 

If there are any additions to this list, please let me know, and if
possible, fax or snail me copies.

Thanks!

Rand Hoch
247 Plymouth Road
West Palm Beach, Florida  33405  USA
[email-masked]
FAX:  (407) 586-4761