From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 20:25:46 CET

======================================================================== 76
Date:         Mon, 16 Sep 96 19:43:41 CET
From:         Piotr Skuza <SKPIB00@PLUMCS11>
Subject:      catalogue
To:           [email-masked]

Catologue of Some Important Documents of Catholic Church on Homosexuality.
(just framework)
Katalog Wazniejszych Dokument Kosciola Katolickiego Dotyczacych Homoseksualizmu
(schemat)

I. Holy See / Stolica Apostolska
-------------------------------
1.1 Declaration of Certain Questions Concerning Sexual Ethics,(Persona humana),
Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith(CDF), Sept.? (Dec.) 29, 1975; p.8

Deklaracja o niektorych zagadnieniach etyki seksualnej,(Persona humana), Kongre
gacja Nauki Wiary, 29.09.1975 (29.12.1975?); p.8

1.2 Letter to the Bishops of the Catholic Church on the Patoral Care of Homosex
ual Persons, CDF, October 1st, 1986

List do biskupow Kosciola katolickiego o duszpasterstwie osob homoseksualnych,
Kongregacja Nauki Wiary, 01.10.1986

1.3 Catechism of Catholic Church, Latin version 1992, Polish version 1994;
paragraghs 2357-2359

Katechizm Kosciola Katolickiego, wersja lacinska 1992, wersja polska 1994;
paragrafy 2357-2359

1.4 Some Considerations Concerning the Catholic Response to Legislative Proposa
ls on the Non-discrimination of Homosexual Persons, CDF, June 1992
(I do not know even the name of Polish version of the document)

(Nie znam nawet polskiej nazwy dokumentu)

II. Bishops' Conferences / Konferncje biskupow
----------------------------------------------
2.1 Principles to Guide Confessors in Questions of Homosexuality, NCCB, USA,
1973

2.2 To Live in Christ Jesus, NCCB, USA, 1976

2.3 An Introduction to the Pastoral Care of Homosexual People,(Pastoral Guideli
nes for Priests)
Bishops of England and Wales, Catholic Social Welfare Commission, UK, 1979

2.4 Homosexual People in Society (Discussion Document), the Catholic Council fo
r Church and Society, the Netherlands, 1979

2.5 Love Is for Life,......., Irleland, 1985, points 123-126

2.6 Dignity, Love, Life; the New Zealand Catholic Bishops' Confernce, New Zeala
nd, 1986

2.7 Human Sexuality:A Catholic Perspective for Education and Lifelong Learning,
NCCB, USA, 1990
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piotr Skuza
Lublin, Poland

=========================================================================
                                 PIOTR SKUZA
                                 UL. WAJDELOTY 4/60
                                 20 - 608 LUBLIN
                                 P O L A N D
                                 E-MAIL: [email-masked]

=========================================================================

******************************************************************************
* To subscribe to QUEERPLANET, send mail to:   [email-masked]      *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:         subscribe queerplanet   *
* To unsubscribe to QUEERPLANET, send mail to:   [email-masked]    *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:       unsubscribe queerplanet   *
* Words in the Subject: line are NOT processed!                              *
******************************************************************************