Subject: Re: Sexual Practices of HomosexualsRe: Sexual Practices of Homosexuals(SEAN) (fwd)

From: "Thomas W. Holt Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 18:11:48 -0500 (GMT-0500)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 95 16:18:10 KST (0618Z)
From: [email-masked]
To: Sean Crist <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Sexual Practices of HomosexualsRe: Sexual Practices of Homosexuals(SEAN)

Sean:
Because you don't know anyone that does some of these things doesn't make
my assertions any less credible.

Here are my references:
Brochure: G Carlos Cordero/David E. Klotz/Gary Paul Wright, Safer Sex
Guidelines for Gay Men; Gay men's Health Crisis, INC

Fellatio/cunnilingus:  Paul Cameron, Ph.D; Exposing the AIDS Scandal
(LaFayette, Louisiana: Huntington House, Inc. 1988.

Anal Intercourse: Same as above

Anal Penetration:  Paul Cameron, Ph.D "Sexual Orientation and Sexually
Transmitted Diseases," Nebraska Medical Journal, vol. 70, 292-299; J.R. Daling,
"Sexual Practices, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and the incidence of Anal
Cancer, New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 317, 1987, pp.973-977.
Kingsley, "Colorectal foreign Bodies, Management Update,"  Diseases of the
Colon and Rectum, vol.28, 1985, pp.941-44.  Seymour Kleinberg: Alienated
Affections(New York:  St. Martins Press, 1980, pp 181-193.

A short excerpt from the last reference:

     "Douching is the main topic of conversation among fisters.  It takes two
or three hours to ensure that the body is as empty as one can hope.  Between
sessions of douching, they begin their drugs.  The douching is now expedited by
an attachment to their shower, a six inch pipe...In a single night he will have
long sessions with each of ten or eleven men, most of whom he already knows; he
prefers to have at least one or two new men in a long evening...These sessions
are of some duration, as long as an hour, and it is always coupled, even amid
fifty other couples.  One does not join a pair or interfere..that might be too
dangerous to the man being fisted."

Anilinction(oral stimulation of the anus, or "rimming" among homosexualsls.

M.T. Schechter, "Changes in Sexual Behavior,"Lancet, vol. 1293, 1984.
 Walters, "Sexual Transmission of Hepatis A in Homosexual Men: Incidencee and
Mechanism, " New England journal of Medicine, vol.302, 1980, pp 435-38; and
"Hepatitis B in Homosexual Men, "American Journal of Medicine, 3A-215-3A-25s
(1989)

William Donohue writes in The New Freedom, p.132-132:

...It is a specific type of homosexual experience, something called "rimming",
that accelerates the chances of winding up with AIDS.

     Rimming was not simply a fun thing to do, it was promoted by some
influential homosexual writers as "the prime taste treat in sex," while others
saw it as nothing less than a "revolutionary act."  Even after AIDS was
discovered, and after about one thousand men had died, San Francisco writer
Konstantin Berlandt boldy confessed, "I love to rim.  To some people, a tongue
up the asshole can be relaxing, mesmerizing, even spiritually uplifting."
Berlandt also argued that it was the exclusive responsibility of society to
find a cure for AIDS, maintaining that he saw no reason that homosexuals should
alter their lifestyle.

Urinary practices:
Walters, supra

Scatological practices

Cameron, Exposing the AIDS Scandal, supra, pp. 149-152

Sadomasochism:
Mark Thompson, Leather Folk:  Radical Sex, People, Politics, and Practice
(Boston:  Alyson Publication, Inc, 1991.

The Lavendar Network, 11 November 1991, p.18  "BRUTALITY"...aTT. W/M 28, sks
extreme masochist u/35-any race, who seriously wants violent,brutal pounding,
no holes barred...well put together and able to take excruciating pain on all
parts of the body.  Heavy scenes only."

  Once again Sean, the purpose of this list is to discuss the issue of Gays in
the Military.  I have presented this information is support of my stance on
this issue. You have resorted to accusing me of engaging in harrassing
behavior. I think such comments are unwarranted. If you are experienced as you
say you are then respond in a positive manner. Find another way out of your
corner. Are you just lurking around waiting for someone to malign homosexuality
so you can make frivolous accusations. I am sure you can do better than that.

                                   SINCERLY

                                   MICHAEL BOWDEN

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DELETE THIS LINE AND BELOW WHEN QUOTING A PREVIOUS MESSAGE.
Otherwise, your message will not be forwarded to the list.

To be added to or removed from the list, send mail to
         [email-masked]

To send mail to the list, send mail to
         [email-masked]