From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 17:30:45 -0400 (EDT)

--------------------cut here --------------------------

Dignity/USA is an organization of Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Roman
Catholics and Friend with approx. 85 chapters throughout the  United
States (sibling organizations exist in other countries).  Dignity affirms
that Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Catholics are members of Christ's
mystical body, numbered among the people of God.  We believe that Gays,
Lesbians, and Bisexuals can express their sexuality in a way that is
consonant w/ Christ's teaching.  Dignity is organized to unite Gay,
Lesbian, and Bisexual Catholics and to be an instrument through which we
may be heard by the Church and Society.

We welcome memberships of non-LesBiGays and non-RC's.  Members receive a
(more or less) quarterly publication, The Dignity/USA Journal, as well as
regular mailings from their local chapter.

In order to respect the autonomy of local chapters, Dignity/USA has 
allowed the creation of the most complex membership/dues system of any 
non-profit org. in the USA.  All members join a local chapter, but if 
there is no chapter near you, you may choose to be affiliated w/any 
chapter you wish OR Dignity will automatically assign you to the closest 
chapter geographically.  Dues vary with chapter and region, with $40-50 
being typical.  ($35.00 goes to Dignity/USA).  

For info. on chapters near you and/or particular dues schedules, please 
e-mail [email-masked].

Alternatively, you can send $50 to the national office w/ instructions to
either refund any excess or keep it as a donation.

            Please Join Dignity!
  
            ____Individual $50
 
            ____Couple   (Available for all chapters; dues vary greatly
                          by chapter)
                          
           (Student/Sr. Citizen/Low Income dues reductions are available. 
             Inquire of national office or individual chapters.)
 
       CHAPTER NAME _____________________________
  
       Name      ________________________________
  
       Address   ________________________________
  
       City      _____________State______Zip_____
  
       Send with check or money order to:
  
           Dignity/USA
           1500 Massachusetts Ave., Suite 11
           Washington, DC 20005
  
           For information:   202-861-0017
                              800-877-8797