Subject: BIS AT ILGA
From: Loraine Hutchins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 1994 21:46:45 -0400

Bi - ILGA Update

        NYC bi activist and Stonewall-25 Outreach coordinator Brenda Howard
reports that there will be bi-oriented workshops at the International Lesbian
and Gay Association (ILGA) conference:

Wed. June 29  at 5:30pm
Thurs June 30 at 5:30pm
Sat. July 2 at   3:30pm

and a poly workshop Sat. also at 5:30.

        Specific bi presentors for these slots? Still being determined - you
know who you are, or if you don't and want to be one, let me know!

        Brenda will probably mention bi issues in her report Tuesday afternoon
during the conference opening, too.

        If you want more info on the ILGA conference call 212/620-7130 -- to
meet hundreds of international activists, network, develop projects, build
strategies on addressing national and world-wide human rights issues and to
shape international queer agendas.

        If you know a good prsenter or can cover ILGA for BiNet USA newsletter
or Anything That Moves, please let me know. Thanks!
Loraine
[email-masked]