Subject: DELEGATION FOR

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 93 02:39:49

For those of you who need to register your group or delegation
to the March, please print this form, or just write out ALL the
required information if you don't have a printer, and send it to
the National Office at:

 1012 14th STREET, NW, SUITE 705

 WASHINGTON, DC  20005

 ATTN: DELEGATION REGISTRATION

Please feel free to copy and distribute (or repost on another
computer service) this form!

1993 MARCH ON WASHINGTON FOR LESBIAN, GAY & BI

EQUAL RIGHTS AND LIBERATION

DELEGATION REGISTRATION FORM

TODAY'S DATE:

NAME OF DELEGATION:

NAME OF CONTACT PERSON:

CONTACT'S STREET ADDRESS:

CONTACT'S CITY/ST/ZIP:

CONTACT'S DAY PHONE # with area code:

CONTACT'S EVENING PHONE # with area code:

Number of Marchers in your Delegation:

Do any Delegates have disabilities?   YES    NO

Anything special your Delegation plans to do while Marching?  
YES    NO

(If yes, please describe)

DELEGATIONS WILL BE LINED UP ACCORDING TO PREDETERMINED
CATEGORIES.  PLEASE DESIGNATE THE CATEGORY YOUR GROUP WISHES TO
IDENTIFY WITH.  CIRCLE ONLY ONE:

 Seniors/Elders/Old          PWA/HIV+          Parents w/
Children

 Disabled          ASL Culture          Youth

 Veterans/Military          PFLAG          NAMES Project

 People of Color          International          Stonewall 25

 SM/Leather/Fetish          Political Parties          Pride
Organizations

 Allies          Bisexuals          Guam          Students

 Elected/Appointed Officials          Social Organizations

 Religious Groups          Ethnic Groups         
Transgender/Drag

 Health Organizations          Arts/Culture          Street
Activists

 Professional Organizations          Recovery/12 Step         
Puerto Rico

 Women's Organizations          Men's Organizations         
Prisoner Rights

 Samoa          AIDS Organizations          Union/Labor

 Political Organizations          US Virgin Islands

 Alumni Organizations          Sports/Athletics          L/G/B/T
Politicians

 Peace/Environmental Orgs.          Other Organizations         
Dykes on Bikes

 INDIVIDUAL STATE (list):

Are all members registered with the March?   YES    NO

Is most of the Delegation staying in one place? (If YES, where):

 ADDRESS:

 PHONE:

PHONE # where Contact Person can be reached while in DC:

Will your group arrive by bus?:

How many buses?:

Arrival Date:

Estimated Time of Arrival: