Subject: Gay Games 1994 Radio Coverage
From: New Liberation News Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 18:42:23 GMT
Newsgroups: misc.activism.progressive

/* Written  6:48 am  Oct 20, 1993 by [email-masked] in igc:pn.announcemen */
/* ---------- "Gay Games 1994 Radio Coverage" ---------- */
From: <peacenet>
Subject: Gay Games 1994 Radio Coverage

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 93 11:49:17 PDT
From: WBAI Pacifica Radio <wbai>
To: peacenet
Subject: pn.announcements: Gay Games 1994

Subject: Radio coverage of Gay Games 1994 and Stonewall 25

Radio uplink of the above activities for worldwide distribution.  If you 
are interested in helping with fundraising, announcing, engineering, 
publicity OR if you have a computer and printer which we can borrow, 
please call "radio "94" at 212-929-1231.   Thank you!

--
  Thomas W. Holt Jr. | Snail-mail: 609 S 6th St Terre Haute, IN 47807-4313
  QRD Assistant Elf! | Email: [email-masked] | Vox: 812-234-2814
  Queer Resource Directory is available via Ftp WAIS Gopher Mosaic FtpMail
  Be Political Not Polite | Gay, Pagan, Proud! | Silence=Death Action=Life