Subject: University of the Pacific, Stockton California
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 13:18:58 -0500

A Mailing List from the University of the Pacific, Stockton California, about
Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual concerns.  We at UOP are a "support/social/educational"
university-involved group that would like to establish E-com. with other
groups/individuals of the same in other places .... seeking sincere exchange
of discourse and ideas, about campus issues & concerns, community programs &
events, books, legislation, political action, supporters, and what other
social/support groups are doing, etc.  Mailing list is unedited, unmoderated,
is not available in digest form, and not archived.

To SUBSCRIBE to the mailing list, send an e-mail :
 To:  ComeOut-Request
         Internet:  [email-masked]

       Subject:  Subscribe
       Message:  Subscribe

You will receive a standard automated message saying you have been
"Subscribed", which also provides a list of available commands, as well as to
unsubscribe.

To UNSUBSCRIBE to the mailing list, send an e-mail :
 To:  ComeOut-Request
         Internet:  [email-masked]

       Subject:  Signoff
       Message:  Signoff

To Post messages on the mailing list, send an e-mail :
 To:  ComeOut
         Internet:  [email-masked]
 
      Subject:  (Your Choice)
      Message:  (Your Choice)

To ask the listserv it is to <ComeOut-Request>, to post, it is to <ComeOut>.