Subject: SistaNet has moved!!! (fwd)
From: "Adrienne J. Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Jun 1996 19:25:54 -0400

Sistanet, the list for African-American lesbians, bi and transgendered 
women has moved.  The new address is [email-masked].  Send e-mail to 
[email-masked] with the subject bio and the first line of the message 
body being 

subscribe sistanet <your e-mail address>
end

Then enclude your bio.  <it'll get bounced to us and we'll subscribe you 
and then post your bio to the list>  Include in your bio a brief 
description of yourself---whatever you think is important.

Aj

IGC Networks-- PeaceNet/EcoNet/ConflictNet/LaborNet/WomensNet
Presidio Building 1012, 1st Floor
P.O. Box 29904, San Francisco, CA 94129-0904  415-561-6100
Adrienne J. Davis--Help Desk Technician  [email-masked]
http://www.igc.apc.org/ajdavis  PGP Public Key Available
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength 
of our liberty depends upon the chaos and cacophony of the 
unfettered speech the First Amendment protects. --
--Philadelphia Federal Judges Panel on CDA