Subject: silverfox mailing list
From: "Jay Moseley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 98 11:37:03 -0600

Instructions for the SilverFox mailing list!

If you would like to subscribe to the SilverFox mailing list,
you can send mail to: [email-masked] with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    subscribe silverfox

Here's the general information for the list:

This mailing list is for mature men and their admirers to be
able to meet and communicate in an interactive forum.  To borrow
from the latest issue of Chiron Rising magazine (one of a growing
number of magazines devoted to the mature man) this list is "a
celebration of the mature man in all his many sizes, colors, and
sexual orientations."  The goal of this mailing list coincides
with the goals of the magazine - "...to provide our readers with
a contact network through which they may enrich their lives with
new friends, lifemates  and a sense of renewed dignity and
belonging."

So whether you are a mature man, or an admirer such as myself,
welcome!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email the owner of
the list, John Kilpatrick, by selecting the mailbox below,

     [email-masked]