Subject: *QP-ED*: New Mailing List--RAD-Q-ART (fwd)

From: Kenneth Sherrill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 15:49:02 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 12:19:57 -0700
From: Randy A. Riddle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: *QP-ED*: New Mailing List--RAD-Q-ART

	[Not politics but obliquely related, viz. the extent
	 to which art can be used politically and is subject
	 to political argument.  Potentially of particular
	 interest to those on this list with an professional,
	 amateur or appreciative interest in the arts. -mod.]

You're invited to check out a new mailing list.  Please redistribute
where appropriate.  Thanks!

NEW INTERNET MAILING LIST - RAD-Q-ART

The Radical Queer Arts (rad-q-art) mailing list is a newly formed
discussion forum for artists and interested individuals dealing with
art which pushes the boundaries of the mainstream in form, content,
and dissemination.

The list is intended as a forum for a practical exchange of ideas and
methods for self-identified Queer artists working in any media,
related news and information, as well as mutual support and critique.

To subscribe, send an email to [email-masked] containing the
words "subscribe rad-q-art" in the body of the message. To contact the
list manager, send an email to [email-masked].  A home page with
more information for the list is located at
http://www.nr.infi.net/~rriddle/rad-q-art.html.

Randy
_________________________________________________
Randy A. Riddle, CCD Productions
Winston-Salem, NC
[email-masked] -- http://www.infi.net/~rriddle

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%      To post to the list, email [email-masked] 		  %
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

**********

To unsubscribe, send mail to [email-masked]; put a line saying
            unsubscribe kenslist
in the body.  (This may fail if your address has changed since you signed
up; if so, or for other assistance, contact [email-masked].)