Subject: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 06:37:54 EST

**************************************************************                
Abolish Isolation            
Abolish singlehood            
Couple'ettes meet other couple'ettes            
Join the largest interactive list of NYC area lesbians            
                                             
**************************************************************                
 [email-masked] (list owner [email-masked])    This list is
for lesbians over 18                                          
*************************************************************                 
                                                                             
Please join the largest Internet interactive NYC area list for lesbians.
NYC's FIVE BOROUGHS - SUBURBS - LONG ISLAND - Staten Island CT NJ             
Have instant and direct access to our huge list.  It's FREE!  Ponder the
meaning of life with singl'ettes and coupl'ettes meet: Ph.D.ettes,MD'ettes,
future business partner, soul mate, fellow'ette alumnai/students or get a
lawyer to sue someone (we have lots of lawyers on the list:).  About 85% of
the list's women have academic education and are very professional.  We also
have Dyke'zillion writers/playwrigtes, Musicians, painters and variety of
artists/performers.  Even 5 women who ride/own motorcycles.  Police officers,
social workers, teachers and more.  THE LIST IS FREE.  Now you can say Asta la
vista to costly long distance relationships and phone calls.  May the
interactive List's Goddess will land the woman of your dream right in your
mail box A-Womam to that :).  Join our city and beach socials (in the summer
we are beaching in Brighton Beach at the gay bay # 2 every Sunday at 3 PM. 6
PM dinner:)                                                                   
WORD OF CAUTION TO ALL: This list is limited and no one can subscribe without
approval.  Anyone abusing or disrespecting [email-masked]  list
will be deleted so presto they wouldn't have time to say sorry.               
How to be accepted to the list?                                    
1- Send your candidacy to the automated [email-masked].    
2 - Send an introduction of yourself to [email-masked] which will include:
a- A statement that you are over 18    
b- The area in which you live    
c- Type of work/interests you do    
d- A verifiable phone #.     
this is a restricted list for lesbians and bisexual women only.               
Join us        
[email-masked]    
 announce:    
World Greatest HerStory Greatest Event    
be part of it - SplashFest 2000 - be part of it    
and it's precursor    
[email-masked] float for 1999 Pride Day Parade                    
*********~(:   "SPLASH 2000"   :)~**********                                
At Pride Day celebration for the year 2000 we expect to have 500,000 women of
the Tri-State to be splashing and celebrating their freedom at Brighton Beach,
Brooklyn NYC.                                
                    
SplashFest 2000 can and will happened.                     
Never in herstory have 500,000 lesbians gathered in one place to realize how
awesome we can be.  I always say to everyone: if Woodstock could have happened
on cow land, then SplashFest 2000 can definitely happened at sunny beach with
a huge boardwalk (I think about 5 miles), hardly any waves (it's a bay +
jetties:), life guards, public bathrooms, lots of restaurants and 2 blocks
from the subway, banks and stores!      
I would appreciate any support, advice and of course participation the
grandest event in women hestory that you and I can make happened.             
Be part of this herstorical event                                
have ideas? organizational skills? want to volunteer?                         
write to us                      
Yours,                    
[email-masked]