From: "Karen Davies" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 21:39:13 +0100

LESBIANGARDENS,  Discussions for Lesbian gardeners

The  lesbiangardens list is a meeting place for lesbian gardeners. You do
not need to know anything about gardening or even own your own garden, just
so long as you like to hear garden chat, news and reports from gardenloving
dykes all around the globe.

GUIDELINES

Discussion is open to anything even vaguely related to gardening that list
members wish to discuss, although in true gardening spirit we may take the
occasional pause to lean on the garden gate and chat about other things as
well whilst resting from our work in the garden ;-)

The lesbiangarden list is private and closed.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

List membership is closed and private. Only list members can post to or
receive mail from the list.

Lesbiangardens is a flamefree zone,( unless we are lighting garden
bonfires or flamethrowing the weeds). Muck slingers will recieve a warning,
blatent disregard of the warning will result in the offender being dug into
the compost, never to be seen again in their present form.

TO SUBSCRIBE

contact [email-masked]
with the subject subscribe lesbiangardens

and the message subscribe your e-mail address and (your full name) If you
have a gender neutral name please add a short presentation of yourself as
we wish to keep the list exclusivly for womyn who love womyn.

To unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] asking to be removed
from the list.