Subject: Lambda ARC Public Listserv
From: Jim Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 12:24:06 -0500

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                                                   
December 13, 1996

CONTACT: Nick Altenbernd, KA1MQX ([email-masked])
         Don Bledsoe, WB6LYI ([email-masked])

         LAMBDA AMATEUR RADIO CLUB ANNOUNCES NEW PUBLIC MAILING LIST --

         [email-masked]

        ===========================================================

The Lambda Amateur Radio Club (LARC) announces a public mailing list for
gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgendered ham radio operators, persons
interested in amateur ("ham") radio, electronics, and shortwave
listening, computer enthusiasts, and alll of LARC's friends and
supporters.

The mailing list is moderated and a wide variety of subjects of interest
to gay people everywhere are discussed, as well as technical topics
related to radio and computer operation.

TO SUBSCRIBE:
Send an E-Mail to:  [email-masked]
Leave the "Subject:" line of the message blank.
Message text must be: subscribe larc your_name [call]
<your_email_address>
Here's an example:

subscribe larc Joe Smith WB6LYI <[email-masked]>

If you are a licensed ham, you can add your callsign after your name. Be
sure to include the "<" and ">" before and after your E-Mail address as
in the example. An acknowledgment will be sent to you automatically.

        ===========================================================

FOR LARC MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION, visit our web site or request our
electronic brochure by sending an E-Mail to:

[email-masked]

Do not include any text in the message as the mail list software has not
yet learned to read.

VISIT LARC's WEB SITES:
                 http://www.netaxs.com/people/skeptic/larc/
                
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/1686/
http://www.net-quest.com/larc/
                  
(end)

--
Jim Kelly, Amateur Radio Licensee KK3K ([email-masked])  \
Member: Lambda Amateur Radio Club - Openly Gay and Proud!     \
Home Page URL: http://www.netaxs.com/~skeptic                / \
The closet relies on secrecy, not the right of privacy.     /   \