Subject: small ascii files for 4 new lists attached
From: "Sue and Ros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:31:15 +1100

Dear List maintainer.
I have attached the ASCII file for my lists, one is actually an old one that
has moved house, but it wasn't listed in your directory before, the others
are fairly new, about a month or so, just long enough for me to judge that
they will survive.

Hoping you can put these up sometime,
Thank you
Sue
Sue Maynard
Founder
Bears who Care Inc.
A cuddly friend for kids in crisis
http://www.bearswhocare.au.com

[email-masked]

There are very few lists specifically for queer crafters, although
there are many craft related lists in cyberspace, there is nothing that
crosses all crafts and allows listmembers to share their whole life, not
just their craft. As I dabble in many crafts,  rather than a whole heap
of lists each covering one area, I decided
why not share them together. So many skills cross craft, and that was
how glbtcrafters was born, in about October 1999. Open list, to join
send email to [email-masked] in body of message  subscribe
glbtcrafters. Any questions or problems email Sue (listowner) at
[email-masked]