Subject: CHANGE: glbt-businesses - GLBT Businesses List
From: "Floyd E. Whetzel, Jr." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 16:47:38 -0600

The focus of this list is changing from a place to advertise businesses to
a place where discussions of GLBT businesses, people that support GLBT
businesses, or businesses that support GLBT people can occur.

glbt-businesses on [email-masked]

This is the administrative posting for the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and
Transgendered mailing list ([email-masked]).

The purpose of this discussion group is changing to include discussion
of GLBT businesses, people that support GLBT businesses, or businesses
that support GLBT people.

To subscribe, send a message to  [email-masked]  with
the command "subscribe" in the message body.  Our list is low volume and
does not have a digest.

To unsubscribe, send a message with the command "unsubscribe" in the
message body.

The list owner may be reached at [email-masked].

You may get further information on this mailing list by visiting
http://www.whetzel.com/lists/glbt-businesses.html which also contains
the scope of use for this mailing list.

Owner:  Floyd (Eddie) Whetzel, Jr.  [email-masked]