Subject: New mailing list and homepage for gays/lesbians
From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Oct 1996 15:08:33 -0400

Dear Friend

I have started a new mailing list with Queernet for gays/lesbians who
would like to find E-mail friends through the Internet.
The mailing-list is supported by a homepage where it is possible to
have ads for pen-pals posted and both the mailing-list and the
homepage is free of any charge, so why not give it a try and find some
new friends from all most any place on the planet.

For more info about the mailing-list send an E-mail to:
[email-masked] and write the following in the body of the
E-mail: info glb-penpals.

For more info about the homepage go to the following URL:
http://home2.inet.tele.dk/somo/soren.htm

Hope to talk to you soon,
Soren Mogensen

-- 
Soc.women.lesbian-and-bi is a moderated newsgroup.  The moderation policy 
is available at <http://www.mtholyoke.edu/~wjfraser/swlab/modpolicy.html>
and is posted weekly.  Questions and concerns should be addressed to the 
moderators at <[email-masked]>.