Subject: Biversity Mailing list address change.
From: [email-masked] (Nathan Mehl)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 17:33:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there!

Under your 'email' listings, you have an entry for the Biversity 
mailing list.  This is a note to inform you that that list has 
changed servers, and you should update your records accordingly.

The new address for the list is [email-masked], and the new
subscription request address is [email-masked].  The
listowner is [email-masked] (Nathan J. Mehl) and the list type
is majordomo.

Also, if you could, please alter the list description to note that
it is a list specifically for the annoucements of Boston-area
_bisexual_ events and organizing -- as presently worded, your
description makes it sound as if it's a general-interest list
for the Boston area, and we've had a number of people get very confused
as a result after they've subscribed. :)

Thanks very much.  Feel free to write me back if you have any
questions.

-Nathan J. Mehl
 List maintainer

--
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Nathan J. Mehl -- The Left Bank Operation 
(work) [email-masked] -- http://www.leftbank.com   
(play) [email-masked]    -- http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/nmehl/